Links of Interest

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Book Reviews!

Okay, I have decided that I am going to have this blog as a book reviewing blog! I love reading, but I need to work on giving feedback on what I've read and sharing the really awesome books that I'm reading. I'm usually much too lazy to bother to write reviews about ANYTHING really, so this will definitely be a good thing for me to start doing. I'm breaking the habit, I guess you could say. My second only book review on this blog will probably be about the book I'm currently reading called Julie and Julia by Julie Powell.

So, be on the lookout for that in the near future!

Also, I've been getting extremely behind on my 2013 reading challenge on Goodreads. My goal is to read 50 books and I'm 15 books behind schedule. Yikes! I really should get a move on, haha!


I wish you all the best!

Crys 

No comments:

Post a Comment