Links of Interest

Friday, March 14, 2014

Book Review: Confident Faith by Mark Mittelberg











Tyndale House Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book for an honest review.

About the Book

Don't let doubt or objections intimidate you! In this book, Mark Mittelberg will help you to be more confident in your faith and help you to share what you learn with your skeptical friends and/or questioning family members. In the beginning of the book is a questionnaire for you to do called FAITH PATH QUESTIONNAIRE. You answer the questions and it helps you to understand how you came to your beliefs and what the pros and cons are with your path. Then, you'll get to the part of the book called TWENTY ARROWS OF TRUTH, which shows reasons from science, logic, archaeology, experience, and facts related to the Bible that will help you trust Christianity. After that section, you'll come to the part called TEN BARRIERS TO BELIEF, which helps to overcome obstacles that keep you from a confident faith.


My Thoughts

I was far from having a confident faith. I've questioned my belief in God a few times and I've asked myself why I believe in Christianity. I've stopped believing at one point in my life and decided that there was no God, he wasn't real. I'm glad I read this book. It really addressed all the questions and concerns that I had about my faith. I love the fact that the author listed some books at the end to further the reading of building a confidence in your faith. He also cites where he's received the information he talks about in the book. The questionnaire in the beginning is really interesting and it helped me to understand how I approached my faith and I was able to understand how to be more confident in my faith by the end because of this. This book was really eye-opening to me and helped me to really see what I was doing wrong that kept me from being confident in Christianity. It's inspired me to be an even better Christian and it's made me a more confident Christian as well. I would recommend this book to anyone who's seeking the truth about Christianity and for anyone who has doubts and questions about their beliefs.

Overall, I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars.


You can purchase this book by clicking the links below.

E-book Version





Paperback Version


No comments:

Post a Comment